- The competitive athletic sport of running distances of 400 metres or less: the year turned out to be a great one for British sprintingMore example sentences
- Jackson hit out at the standards of British sprinting earlier this week.
- After lunch the athletes were divided into teams for mini competitions and took part in javelin, shot-put and sprinting.
- So new was she to top-flight sprinting that she had never before worn spikes.
More definitions of sprintingDefinition of sprinting in:
- The US English dictionary