- The head of an organization of spies.More example sentences
- She systematically passed detailed information about Britain's nuclear weapons programme to the KGB spymasters.
- Britain's Cold War spymasters secretly discussed plans to train flocks of homing pigeons to attack enemy targets with tiny but deadly biological weapons.
- He is the greatest of spy novelists, and his supreme creation has been the spymaster George Smiley, whose skills, passions and uncertainties are at the heart of his finest novels.
More definitions of spymasterDefinition of spymaster in:
- The US English dictionary