- A police patrol car: I was bundled into the back of the squad carMore example sentences
- A Garda squad car patrolled the area and kept a watchful eye on the proceedings.
- Swearing and shouting, Cowley then lunged towards one of the officers and grabbed his stab-proof vest as he was trying to get back into the police squad car.
- Three youths from were arrested in the early hours of Sunday morning after they rammed a squad car injuring two local Gardaí.
More definitions of squad carDefinition of squad car in:
- The US English dictionary