- A periodic wave that varies abruptly in amplitude between two fixed values, spending equal times at each.More example sentences
- The electrical signal generator generates signals that are pulses that are adjustable in frequency, modulation, pulse width and amplitude with modified square waves.
- The test profiles we selected to simulate this behavior consisted of square waves with 2-32 ppb peak magnitudes and periods ranging from 10 to 100 seconds.
- The amplitude of the square wave electric stimulus with duration of 40-80 ms was adjusted above the threshold for the AP eliciting.
More definitions of square waveDefinition of square wave in:
- The US English dictionary