- 1(Especially of a container) flexible and able to be squeezed to force out the contents: a glass bottle of perfume with a squeezy ball vaporizerMore example sentences
- The booths have red leatherette seats, the tables have blue-checked plastic tablecloths and the sauce comes in squeezy bottles.
- It dispenses the necessary white stuff delicately with the minimum of fuss while the oafs around you flounder with fiddly lids and squeezy bottles.
- The handcream is in a plastic squeezy bottle and it's almost empty.
- 2 • archaic Having a restricted or confined character: a squeezy little roomMore example sentences
- The boats are licensed for seven people, with not too squeezy room on the padded seats