- A spicy sauce made with red chilli and garlic, served especially with Vietnamese and Thai food: pho with a generous dose of srirachaMore example sentences
- Everything you need is on hand, from ketchup and mayonnaise dispensers to a big bin of fresh limes and squeeze bottles of Sriracha.
- Two of the best appetizers, a seafood salad and a tuna tartare, are enticingly seasoned with sesame seeds and sriracha.
- The best dish might be the roasted Brussels sprouts, dressed with sriracha, lime, and honey.
Thai, from the name of the city in which the sauce originated.
More definitions of srirachaDefinition of sriracha in:
- The US English dictionary