- A combined stabilizer and elevator at the tail of an aircraft.More example sentences
- The horizontal tail was a single-unit stabilator rather than a conventional stabilizer plus a movable elevator.
- The stab amp enables the stabilator, the horizontal airfoil at the tail of the helicopter, to operate properly.
- Pitch control employs an all-flying stabilator rather than the more conventional horizontal stabilizer and elevator.
More definitions of stabilatorDefinition of stabilator in:
- The US English dictionary