- A name assumed for professional purposes by an actor or other performer.More example sentences
- He has also recorded two other albums under the stage name of ‘Tate Ben’ and another with a band called ‘Kante Blanc’.
- The name of the woman was not officially released, however, it has been been reported that the female actress goes by the stage name Miss Arroyo.
- Steve, also known as retired York headteacher Norman Fowler, once performed under the stage name Sammy Browne.
More definitions of stage nameDefinition of stage name in:
- The US English dictionary