- The ability to command the attention of a theatre audience by the impressiveness of one’s manner or appearance.More example sentences
- The competitors will be judged on vocal talent, appearance, originality of performance and stage presence.
- His stage presence and his command of the text bode well for an acting career should he choose to pursue that direction.
- Gray will captivate audiences with her engaging stage presence and communicative facial expressions.
More definitions of stage presenceDefinition of stage presence in:
- The US English dictionary