(also stag's-horn fern)
- A fern which has fronds that resemble antlers, occurring in tropical rainforests where it typically grows as an epiphyte.
More example sentences
- Genus Platycerium, family Polypodiaceae
- Still thinking big, French suggests the magnificent staghorn fern, Platycerium.
- Spratlin also used vertical space to help create a convincing garden by mounting pots of staghorn ferns and donkey tails on the wall near the gate.
- The giant staghorn fern has upright sterile leaflike structures of glossy, vivid green.
More definitions of staghorn fernDefinition of staghorn fern in:
- The US English dictionary