- An exercise machine on which the user simulates the action of climbing a staircase.More example sentences
- The extensive array of cardio equipment includes treadmills, total-body elliptical cross-trainers, upright and recumbent Lifecycle exercise bikes and stairclimbers.
- Wenson explains that stompers can roll stairclimbers into the group exercise studio or assemble in a designated place in the workout room.
- ‘For a given perceived exertion level, you'll burn far fewer calories on a stationary bike than you would, say, running on a treadmill or exercising on a stairclimber,’ he says.
More definitions of stairclimberDefinition of stairclimber in:
- The US English dictionary