- A measure of the statistical accuracy of an estimate, equal to the standard deviation of the theoretical distribution of a large population of such estimates.More example sentences
- For the statistical analysis, means, standard deviations, and standard errors were computed.
- The standard errors of the model estimates were adjusted for the clustering of patients within hospitals.
- Ten simulations were run to obtain standard errors of estimates.
More definitions of standard errorDefinition of standard error in:
- The US English dictionary