- A uniform time for places in approximately the same longitude, established in a country or region by law or custom: it is at 8.30 standard timeMore example sentences
- The world would be divided into 24 equal zones of standard time, each spanning 15 degrees of longitude.
- On Monday, October 27, 2003 at 3: 30 p.m. eastern standard time I came up with a great Halloween costume idea all by myself.
- In Great Falls, Montana, the occultation begins at 6: 16 A.M. mountain standard time and ends an hour later.
More definitions of standard timeDefinition of standard time in:
- The US English dictionary