- A device for fastening together sheets of paper with a staple or staples.More example sentences
- They also took paper, pens, pencils, staplers, white paper and a box cutter.
- Suddenly we had to move to a different house, but I got lots of free paper and staplers and pens from Dad's old office.
- Office Depot's approach to application development can't alter the fact that its customers are only going to buy so many post-it notes, staplers and paper clips in the course of a year.
More definitions of staplerDefinition of stapler in:
- The US English dictionary