- A cabochon ruby reflecting an opalescent starlike image owing to its regular internal structure.More example sentences
- Eleanor quickly reaches into it, and takes out a necklace with a huge star ruby in the center, flanked on all sides by black pearls.
- The same series even carried a reference to opaque star ruby, but that has subsequently been removed.
- Of course, being the gentlemen that he is, Roland ‘lavished’ gifts on Cynthia, including a specially designed star ruby ring, a Bulgari watch and a £2,000 Tang dynasty horse.
More definitions of star rubyDefinition of star ruby in:
- The US English dictionary