- Fascinated or greatly impressed by famous people, especially those connected with the cinema or the theatre: I was a star-struck cinemagoerMore example sentences
- One reason The Motorcycle Diaries is such a joy to watch is that it's not star-struck about its famous subject.
- When Mikhail Baryshnikov performed in London recently, the ecstatic screams from star-struck audience members only served to highlight how few current dancers can provoke that kind of reaction.
- Bette Davis plays Margo Channing, a great Broadway actress who takes a star-struck Eve Harrington under her wing.
More definitions of star-struckDefinition of star-struck in:
- The US English dictionary