- The state or status of being a very famous or talented entertainer or sports player: her rise to stardom has been meteoric John Thaw shot to stardom with his portrayal of Inspector MorseMore example sentences
- They are very much coach's players who have gained stardom, lost it, and regained it again.
- But his experience in the field of production held him in good stead in the rise to stardom.
- After the pair enjoyed an implausible pop stardom together, Flynn baled out and found peace with his inner self.
More definitions of stardomDefinition of stardom in:
- The US English dictionary