adjective[predic.] British • informal
- Completely naked: he ran starkers across the pitchMore example sentences
- As you will be aware referees are clamping down on players removing their shirt during goal celebrations so Paolo really can't complain after he removed every item of clothing and sprinted around the pitch completely starkers.
- It's like a ghastly incarnation of your worst nightmare: the waking equivalent of that God-awful dream where you find yourself wandering, completely starkers, through a crowded airport.
- He was completely starkers and had no bottoms on at all.
More definitions of starkersDefinition of starkers in:
- The US English dictionary