- A statute prescribing a period of limitation for the bringing of actions of certain kinds.More example sentences
- As far as I can see the American doctors aren't as brazen as their Australian cousins in calling for a statute of limitations on tort claims.
- Shouldn't there be a statute of limitations on intellectual property when something becomes entrenched in culture?
- The defense held that even if there was proof of genocide, to charge the defendants now violated the statute of limitations.
More definitions of statute of limitationsDefinition of statute of limitations in:
- The US English dictionary