- A dish consisting of thin slices of steak fried with seasonings, especially Worcestershire sauce: they served steak Diane with porcini mushrooms [count noun]: a steak Diane is a year’s salary for the Sarajevo soldierMore example sentences
- They still do crisp roast duck with orange sauce, steak Diane, even veal schnitzel Holstein (with fried egg, anchovies and capers).
- Sally's Alley, Splitsville's restaurant, offers ‘vintage’ entrés such as steak Diane, veal Parmesan, and broasted chicken, in a sophisticated atmosphere that features stylish, retro furnishings.
- The steaks Diane were too small, the vegetables varied and plentiful.
More definitions of steak DianeDefinition of steak Diane in:
- The US English dictionary