- A knife with a serrated blade for use when eating steak.More example sentences
- I grabbed hold of his leg and picked up a steak knife that I had used for supper the night before and stabbed him in the back of the leg.
- Other building residents testified about finding a bloodied steak knife the next day that had been partly hidden under a clothes dryer in the building's laundry room.
- Smith stabbed himself in the heart with a steak knife.
More definitions of steak knifeDefinition of steak knife in:
- The US English dictionary