- An electric iron that emits steam from holes in its flat surface, as an aid to ironing articles that are completely dry.More example sentences
- You sprinkle water on your ironing, or mainline it direct into the steam iron.
- But if there are no obvious stains on the clothing, they will simply use a steam iron, according to ‘Popular Medicine’ magazine.
- Before I could point out that Lee's jeans had clearly never been within spitting distance of a steam iron and seemed to be several sizes too big, his mobile phone rang.
More definitions of steam ironDefinition of steam iron in:
- The US English dictionary