verbchiefly North American
- another term for steamroller.More example sentences
- For my part, I was happy to see that, this time anyway, the poorer nations stayed together and didn't let themselves get rolled - or steamrolled - by the richer ones.
- The Steelers have played sloppily in the last three weeks, and they are not the team that steamrolled through the regular season in '04.
- But the decision to use the Parliament Act to steamroll the ban through the Lords will be a massive headache.
More definitions of steamrollDefinition of steamroll in:
- The US English dictionary