- A salt or ester of stearic acid.More example sentences
- Lactose, starch, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, and sucrose are some of the substances that are routinely tested in combination forms.
- The RE values shown in the following figures are defined as the sums of RE peaks 5, 6 and 7, corresponding to retinyl linoleate, retinyl oleate and palmitate and retinyl stearate.
- An example of a soap molecule is sodium stearate, which is made from steric acid.
More definitions of stearateDefinition of stearate in:
- The US English dictionary