- A person who climbs tall structures such as chimneys and steeples in order to carry out repairs.More example sentences
- In January this year steeplejacks climbed 100 ft above the minister floor and painstakingly removed sections, to assess what needed to be done and how much it might cost.
- They may be miners or steeplejacks, bank clerks or civil servants: it's just that whatever they do for a living and however hard they work at it, they are never going to become multimillionaires.
- Three men were fined a total of £17,000 today after pleading guilty to breaches of health and safety regulations that led to the death of two steeplejacks.
More definitions of steeplejackDefinition of steeplejack in:
- The US English dictionary