noun[mass noun] North American
- Goblets and stemmed glasses regarded collectively.More example sentences
- When you design a back bar with mirrors and glass shelving for stemware, and then light it properly, this becomes as beautiful as a crystal chandelier.
- The cost was about $36 for eight decorated glasses, including stemware.
- Its Burgundy Grand Cru glass is the only stemware that resides permanently in the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
More definitions of stemwareDefinition of stemware in:
- The US English dictionary