- A stepfather or stepmother.More example sentences
- Successful families may exhibit common strengths whether they are first-marriage couples, step-parents, or single parents of any racial or income group.
- There are special programmes for adolescents, young adults and for single and step-parents, each geared for the different age needs.
- In case you do want to know what your parents and step-parents were involved in, click here for a summary.
More definitions of step-parentDefinition of step-parent in:
- The US English dictionary