- A series of contiguous uniformly shaded rectangles, growing progressively darker from white (or light grey) at one end to black (or dark grey) at the other.More example sentences
- We use the step wedge by matching a tone in our negative to a stripe of tone in the step wedge.
- It seems like it would be a lot easier to see in the step wedge than while viewing a print.
- Run the mouse across the step wedge to the middle gray.
More definitions of step wedgeDefinition of step wedge in:
- The US English dictionary