- A son of one’s step-parent by a marriage other than that with one’s own father or mother.More example sentences
- And yes, this sort of made Jason her stepbrother in both marriages.
- Carolyn leaves behind two brothers and a stepbrother, who were last night said to be totally devastated.
- It should be appreciated that brothers, sisters, stepbrothers and stepsisters are not entitled to any share of the inheritance when children and parents of the deceased are alive.
More definitions of stepbrotherDefinition of stepbrother in:
- The US English dictionary