noun (plural stepchildren)
- A child of one’s husband or wife by a previous marriage.More example sentences
- He is survived by his wife, children and stepchildren.
- We see them interacting with their children, stepchildren, husbands, siblings and patrons, and we are frequently able to hear them tell their own stories about love and friendship, enmity and revenge, ambition and success.
- Now, she lives there with her son, husband, three stepchildren and 18-month-old daughter.
More definitions of stepchildDefinition of stepchild in:
- The US English dictionary