- informal term for stepfather.More example sentences
- Boys aged between eight and 16 are being invited to take part in the weekends with their dads, stepdads or guardians.
- Engineering was a trade that came quite naturally to him: ‘Both my dad and my stepdad are engineers, one electrical and one mechanical’.
- Plus when I was about 12 my stepdad cheated on my mom and I looked at my stepdad as a real father (he also had a child with this other woman).
More definitions of stepdadDefinition of stepdad in:
- The US English dictionary