- A camera for simultaneously taking two photographs of the same thing from adjacent viewpoints, so that they will form a stereoscopic pair.More example sentences
- Time-lapse instrumentation on the tripod will include a stereocamera and various physical sensors.
- He loves taking 3D photos and has more stereocameras than a human should be allowed to own.
- It might help to tell that this float value is planned to carry the separation of two stereocameras.
More definitions of stereocameraDefinition of stereocamera in:
- The US English dictionary