- A device by which two photographs of the same object taken at slightly different angles are viewed together, creating an impression of depth and solidity.More example sentences
- Using 35-millimeter film, the camera produced high quality pairs of images that could be viewed in hand-held illuminated stereoscopes or projected using polarizing filters.
- Her photos are viewed through an old stereoscope, which creates wonderful visual illusions.
- This is made possible through the use of a device called a stereoscope.
More definitions of stereoscopeDefinition of stereoscope in:
- The US English dictionary