- A woman employed to look after the passengers on a ship or aircraft.More example sentences
- They looked, for the most part, to be models, airline stewardesses, executive secretaries, fashion buyers and boutique managers.
- When investment bankers and airline stewardesses dream of chucking it all to become candy artisans, this is the chocolate they dream of making.
- She landed a job as an air stewardess with Arab Airlines.
More definitions of stewardessDefinition of stewardess in:
- The US English dictionary