- A large pot in which stews are cooked: • figurative the linguistic stewpot of the eastern MediterraneanMore example sentences
- It must have been used on stewpots and casseroles, whether they were imported or not.
- In the past, nomadic Roma always kept a stewpot simmering in the camp.
- She invites them in and, once they realize she's not going to chop them up and boil them in a stewpot, they begin to bring a new light into her eyes just sitting and chatting with her every day or so.
More definitions of stewpotDefinition of stewpot in:
- The US English dictionary