verb[no object] (usually as noun stick-handling) Ice Hockey
- Control the puck with one’s stick: he could skate, stick-handle, and score with the best players of the period players had to advance the puck by stick-handlingMore example sentences
- Naturally gifted as far as stick-handling and maneuvering, he is a young guy that will continue to get better.
- Some of the things he does while stick-handling and passing just make people look silly.
- He makes good decisions with the puck, whether he's shooting, passing or stick-handling.
More definitions of stick-handleDefinition of stick-handle in:
- The US English dictionary