noun[mass noun] North American • informal
- Perseverance; persistence.More example sentences
- I'm glad we've seen a bit of grit and stick-to-it-iveness from our openers for once though.
- It was his straightforward stick-to-it-iveness that impressed us all - his staunch commitment in the face of a tempting lemon tart smothered with cream, which the rest of us weak-willed sugar hounds guiltily gobbled up.
- ‘It is a compelling symbol of hope, inspiration and stick-to-it-iveness,’ the state argued.
More definitions of stick-to-it-ivenessDefinition of stick-to-it-iveness in:
- The US English dictionary