See parent entry: stick
Definition of stick with in English:
1Persevere or continue with: I’m happy to stick with the present team
More example sentences
- Despite the clay surface, he continues to stick with his serve-and-volley game.
- Many are happy to stick with routine tasks others might find dull.
- More adventurous investors may be happy to stick with their tech funds given the improved outlook for the sector.
2 another way of saying stick by.
- But the parish council's highways committee stuck with its decision to name it St Nicholas Close.
- ‘Those who have stuck with me will be the ones who will benefit in the future,’ he says.
- In any event, we're grateful to be back in business, and grateful that you stuck with us.
Definition of stick with in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.