See parent entry: stick
Definition of stick with in English:
1Persevere or continue with: I’m happy to stick with the present team
More example sentences
- Despite the clay surface, he continues to stick with his serve-and-volley game.
- Many are happy to stick with routine tasks others might find dull.
- More adventurous investors may be happy to stick with their tech funds given the improved outlook for the sector.
2 another way of saying stick by above.
- But the parish council's highways committee stuck with its decision to name it St Nicholas Close.
- ‘Those who have stuck with me will be the ones who will benefit in the future,’ he says.
- In any event, we're grateful to be back in business, and grateful that you stuck with us.
Definition of stick with in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan