noun[mass noun] • informal
- A person’s ability to persevere with something; staying power: the secret of success is stickabilityMore example sentences
- But as we reflect upon the year that the National Party has enjoyed, or otherwise, one can only admire the courage and stickability of National members.
- The one quality that they all shared, in the end, was stickability - the determination to cling to office with the tenacity of barnacles clinging to a crumbling wreck.
- She said: ‘our progress, stickability and determination to do well has persuaded us to do that.’
More definitions of stickabilityDefinition of stickability in:
- The US English dictionary