noun[mass noun] North American
- An informal game played with a stick and a ball, derived from the rules of baseball or lacrosse.More example sentences
- We played great games of stickball, punch ball and three man basketball on snowy playgrounds when I was a kid without an adult in sight.
- Even baseball has been translated into an urban street sport with stickball.
- I always think of him playing stickball with the kids of New York after a major league game.
More definitions of stickballDefinition of stickball in:
- The US English dictionary