- A straight pin with an ornamental head, worn to keep a tie in place or as a brooch.More example sentences
- ‘It's about the quiet, everyday minutes,’ says the 26-year-old jewelry artist of her handcrafted brooches, stickpins and rings.
- The symbolic and concrete evidence of these new patterns of consumption were the diamond-studded stickpins, gold pocketwatches, and hard cash pedestrians conspicuously paraded while traversing the streets.
- Morrison painstakingly describes the privilege of those with diamond stickpins, fine cigars and monogrammed silver, pointedly contrasting it with a world in which a child's bedroom is a luxury.
More definitions of stickpinDefinition of stickpin in:
- The US English dictionary