- A plant of the borage family which bears small barbed seeds.
More example sentences
- Genera Hackelia and Lappula, family Boraginaceae: several species, in particular H. floribunda, which resembles a forget-me-not
- Several nonnative noxious weeds have invaded stickseed habitat and threaten to out-compete the stickseed for the available nutrients.
- The fruits of the showy stickseed are spurred and covered with stout hairs that cling to the hair and bodies of animal.
- The primary reason for not designating critical habitat for showy stickseed is because the species has been repeatedly collected for many decades.
More definitions of stickseedDefinition of stickseed in:
- The US English dictionary