- Given to stealing: a sticky-fingered con artistMore example sentences
- Marketers, politicians and other short-sighted, self-interested, sticky-fingered people have been stealing our words.
- Staff routinely had to be dispatched to the sticky-fingered star's dressing room in order to recover the pilfered booty.
- Somebody needs to track where all the money is going - and God knows we can't trust the sticky-fingered bureaucrats at the United Nations to do it honestly.
More definitions of sticky-fingeredDefinition of sticky-fingered in:
- The US English dictionary