- Haughty and stubborn: stiff-necked prideMore example sentences
- Some have defended the Christian faith and others have criticised it - choosing to label its adherents as stiff-necked, lobotomised fundamentalists.
- Peaceful demonstrators are squaring off with stiff-necked authorities over the city's refusal to grant permission for the rally they want.
- My sister jumps through hoops for her like a puppy seeking approval and I get stiff-necked in the face of Mother's orders and pronouncements.
More definitions of stiff-neckedDefinition of stiff-necked in:
- The US English dictionary