- another term for stigmatic.More example sentences
- He read the visions of the Venerable Sister Anne Catherine Emmerich, an eighteenth-century German stigmatist and mystic.
- A sham stigmatist might well avoid those areas which would be subjected to additional pain - and made more difficult to heal - whenever one walked or grasped something.
- Thousands of Irish people are expected to fly to Rome next year for the canonisations of an Italian stigmatist, a South American Indian and the founder of Opus Dei.
More definitions of stigmatistDefinition of stigmatist in:
- The US English dictionary