Definition of stimulating in English:
Encouraging or arousing interest or enthusiasm: a rich and stimulating working environment
More example sentences
- Children benefit from a stimulating environment within the home based setting which recognises children's individual needs.
- For those readers whose minds need solid fare, even in the summer, we found stimulating books by veteran journalists.
- Fahrenheit 9/11 is a rare beast - a documentary that is, in the most part, stimulating.
- Example sentences
- While this week's socially lubricating Libran influences astro-energise your community interaction and put you in an enjoyably outgoing and stimulatingly loquacious mood, still there's some niggling undercurrents.
- This year's offering is a well-rounded, stimulatingly eclectic mix which gives a real flavour not only of artistic practice in contemporary Scotland, but also of how that relates to international developments.
- That convention, stimulatingly entitled ‘The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961,’ prohibits coca cultivation, putting it currently at odds with Bolivia's national policy allowing a certain level of production.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan