- A SE Asian badger with a long mobile snout, short stout limbs, and anal glands that contain a foul-smelling liquid which can be squirted at an attacker.
More example sentences
- Genus Mydaus, family Mustelidae: two species, including the teledu
- Saucer-eyed tarsiers, pale moon rats and scruffy stink badgers perch stiffly in glass cases.
- Coloration in skunks and stink badgers serves as an aposematic signal to would-be predators.
- Two species of stink badgers, also included in this family, are the closest living relatives to skunks.