- A pair of women’s stretch trousers having a band of elastic at the bottom of each leg which passes under the arch of the foot.More example sentences
- She weathered good and bad trends, passing up the unflattering polyester pants of the '60s and dancing into the '80s with stirrup pants and leg warmers.
- All I can say is, thank God for cotton casuals, fleece sweatshirts and elastic-waist stirrup pants!
- The swirl of varying dictates makes it hard to know which clothing mandates are worth following and which are better tossed to the fashion graveyard to fester among Skids and stirrup pants.
More definitions of stirrup pantsDefinition of stirrup pants in:
- The US English dictionary