(also stitch 'n' bitch)
noun[usually as modifier]
- A social gathering during which the participants chat or gossip while engaging in knitting or needlework: her grand designs for the shop involve a trendy makeover and the introduction of a Tuesday night stitch-and-bitch sessionMore example sentences
- But what she really looks forward to is meeting once a week with her Stitch 'n' Bitch group.
- "Radical domestic culture" is how members of one Stitch 'n' Bitch group in Dunbar jokingly describe their passion.
- Gillingham used to attend a Stitch 'n' Bitch with "hard core crafters" who met to share resources and info.
More definitions of stitch and bitchDefinition of stitch and bitch in:
- The US English dictionary