- A row of stitches sewn on to cloth: the gloves were white with black stitchingMore example sentences
- The man is described as Asian with a small moustache and was wearing a sports jacket while the woman had blond hair and was wearing a black coat with white stitching.
- It all began with walking in the door and having a uniform chucked at me, black shirt with white stitching, and tan pants.
- Inside, there are now red seat inserts and chrome cabin highlights, white instrument faces and plenty of red stitching: the black and red scheme underlines the car's sporty appearance.
More definitions of stitchingDefinition of stitching in:
- The US English dictionary